Graphics are used to direct the viewers and readers into particular information. It is also used as a supplement so that the readers will be able to understand the concept and make it more interesting and clear. It can be used in different aspects and it includes the following:
- Graphics are used in economic and business particularly in creating financial tables and charts. The use of graphics in business started in the year 1970 when they have found out that computers are capable of producing charts and graphs.
- It is also profitably used in advertising. Some of the artists who are using this for advertising always consider the advertising potentials especially when they are creating art. This is done in order to increase the number of the artwork purchasers.
- Graphics are as used for political purposes such as in poster art, cartoons, flag design, graffiti and others.
- In education, graphics are also popularly used especially on textbooks. These are mainly used on textbooks with concerning subjects like mathematics, science and geography in order to illustrate concepts and theories like human anatomy. For the labelling of pictures and photographs, diagrams are preferred to use.
- Graphics are also efficiently used for film and animation. The computer graphics are used in some of the feature films. Some of the films that make use of graphics include War of the Worlds, Spider-Man, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings.
Graphics can truly be used in different aspects, in business, education, entertainment purposes, represent or illustrate idea and others. Graphic designers and artists can take advantage of using graphic designs in order to create unique and exclusive artworks.